What we can do for you
Lewies Medical Practice (LMP) offers a diverse range of services, including consultations for adults and children and the dispensing of essential medications to both cash-paying and medical aid patients.
Lewies Medical practice was founded in 2015. Dr R Lewies is the visionary of this practice. Our vision is to provide high-quality, affordable and easy accessible healthcare in the rural communities of Knynsa and Bitou District.
Contact and Hotlines
Contact Dr R Lewies via Telephone on 044 385 0034 or Fax on 044 385 0006. You can also reach us via email on [email protected] Our Emergency Contact Number is 0723565212.
- Preventative and Routine Service
- Chronic illness – Hypertension, Diabetes and Asthma
- HIV/AIDS – Counselling and Testing
- Diabetic Teaching
- Exercise and Obesity Counselling
- Removal of minor lesions, skin tags, moles and warts
- Biopsies of suspicious dermatological lesions and/or referral
- PAP smear Tests
- Annual Well Women Exam
- Family Planning
- Acute Gyn Problems
- Post-menopausal counseling
- Laceration Repair
- Lesion Removals
- Antenatal Care
- Scans – gestation and fetal well being
- Refer to specialist if high risk patients.
- Newborn and Infant Care
- Annual Physicals
- Routine Services
- Possible Immunizations
We are a walk in practice and generally do not accept appointments, except in exceptional cases. Waiting time is about 20 minutes from arrival until seen by a doctor. In cases of emergencies or busy days you may have to wait longer.
We accept cash, debit and credit cards, and medical aid payment on condition we can confirm availability of funds with your medical aid scheme.
GET IN TOUCH
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.